Rain sensors are becoming “must have” components for irrigation systems these days. Rain Bird designed the new WR2 wireless sensor to exceed the standard. With revolutionary features, this sensor saves time, improves system performance and enhances your reputation as a water management expert.
Reliable signal transmission and other innovations deliver superior responsiveness to rainfall and cold temperatures, while user-friendly features cut installation and programming time in half. Choose your own rainfall set points and save up to 35% on water usage while promoting lush, beautiful landscapes.
- Rain Bird designed the WR2 so that one person can install it quickly and easily.
- Programming the WR2 is simplified for fast set-up.
- Unlike other rain sensors, the WR2 has a long-lasting battery that’s quick and easy to replace.
- The WR2 system overcomes most line-of-sight obstructions so you have freedom in locating the sensor.
- Weather data is updated every 45 seconds to ensure the most reliable communication between sensor and controller.