Rain Bird Fixed Arc MPR Nozzle 10' Half Circle
$9.95 Postage on Irrigation | Free For $200+
Secure Checkout & Payment
MPR Series Fixed Pattern Spray Nozzles
Trusted for decades, Rain Bird® MPR Nozzles simplify the design process by allowing sprinklers with various arcs and radii to be mixed on the same zone while maintaining even water distribution rates. This allows them to spray an equal distance, and to provide an equal amount of water to a given area.
A wide selection of MPR nozzles is available so the distribution of water can be tailored to meet the unique and diverse needs of your landscape. MPR nozzles are designed to provide uniform coverage, ensuring that your lawn is green throughout, with no dry or brown spots.
- Matched precipitation rates across sets and patterns in 5 Series, 8 Series, 10 Series, and 15 Series for even water distribution and design flexibility
- MPR Nozzles are installed by more contractors than all other brands combined
- Quickly identify radius and arc with Top Color-coded nozzles, even when system is not operating
- Three-year trade warranty
- Spacing: 3 to 15 feet (0.9 to 4.6 m)¹
- Pressure: 15 to 30 psi (1,0 to 2,1 bar)
- Optimum pressure: 30 psi (2,1 bar)²
¹ These ranges are based on proper pressure at nozzle.
² Rain Bird recommends using 1800 PRS Spray Bodies to maintain optimum nozzle performance in higher pressure situations.