ProForce Duke 100WG Herbicide contains 100g/kg of the active ingredient Iodosulfuron methyl sodium and is registered for the control for specific broadleaf and grass weeds. It is registered to control the following Broadleaf Weeds: Bindii, Black Thistle, Catsear, Cotula, Cudweed, Guildford (Onion) Grass, Medic, Mouse Ear Chickweed, Oxalis , White Clover and False Onion Weeds. It is also registered to control the following Grass Weeds: Ryegrass, Wintergrass (Suppression), Bahia grass (Suppression and seedhead reduction.
ProForce Duke 100WG is available in a Wettable Granular formulation in both a 100g and 500g pack size. The product is formulated in Australia, from imported materials.
Key Benefits of Duke 100WG Herbicide
- Provides control of hard to kill weeds
- High level of safety on Couch, Kikuyu and most varieties of Buffalo
- Low application rates and low active ingredient output.
- Provides suppression of difficult to control grass weeds in Wintergrass and Bahiagrass.
- Low Odour, non-phenoxy mix. Good option from a resistance management, rotational perspective for broadleaf weeds.
- Manufactured in Australia.
1.5grms/100m2 with 2-5ltrs