The best way to WEED & FEED your lawn is by doing both tasks separately.
We've put the WEED & FEED pack together to make it super simple for homeowners to get access to professional products delivered direct to their door.
You legitimately just need to add water!
So what's in the pack?
Lawnhub TROJAN 5kg (The FEED part of the pack)
Lawnhub TROJAN is a custom blended professional quality granular slow release fertiliser.
This is exactly the type of product the top golf course superintendents of Australia choose.
The recommended application is 2.5kg/100m². Trojan will continue to feed your lawn for up to 12 weeks.
This product is perfect for the home lawn fanatic.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is this suitable for all turf varieties?
Q: Can I use this pack on buffalo lawns?
Q: Which order do I apply the products?
A: Apply the TROJAN first and water in, wait 10 days, then apply the BOW & ARROW as per the label.
Q: How long between applications?
A: Wait at least 10 days.
Q: Is it ok for use around pets and kids?
A: The lawn area is fine to use once TROJAN is watered in and BOW & ARROW is dry on the leaf. We recommend you wait 24 hours after applying to be safe.
Bow and Arrow (The WEED part of the pack)
Bow & Arrow Herbicide is the standard for broadleaf weed control in the Australian turf industry.
Bow & Arrow Herbicide provides outstanding control of broadleaf weeds in turf. Broadleaf weeds including;
- White Clover (Trifolium repens),
- Plantain (Plantago lanceolata),
- Capeweed (Arctotheca calendula),
- Cat’s ear (Hypochoeris radicata),
- Bindii (Jo-Jo, Onehunga) (Soliva sessilis),
- Cudweed (Gnaphalium spp.),
- Creeping oxalis (Oxalis corniculata),
- High level of efficacy
- One standard application rate
- No volatility concerns
- Superior turf safety (cool and warm season grasses)
- A mix of active ingredients for improved resistance management
- No odour
- Additional surfactants not required
Bow & Arrow Herbicide for broadleaf weed control in turf is a formulation containing the active ingredients, MCPA as potassium salt, clopyralid as potassium salt and diflufenican. It is used at an application rate of 5 litres per hectare (this 500mL bottle will cover 1000m²)
Current broadleaf turf herbicides have a tendency to cause rapid desiccation of weed leaves and shoots. Recovery may then occur from the significant root systems and/or other underground components of the weed. The effect of Bow & Arrow Herbicide is slower than other broadleaf herbicides but the ultimate result is more effective, with no evidence of regrowth.
This unique three-way mixture provides extended weed control (season-long) in most situations.
20 g/L CLOPYRALID present as the potassium salt
15 g/L DIFLUFENICAN
300 g/L MCPA present as the potassium salt
Product & Pack
- Application Rate is 50mL per 100 square metres
- 500mL pack treats 1000 square metres in total
- Be sure to READ and FOLLOW the product label in FULL before using.