ARDEX X 68 is a superior white polymer fortifiedcement-based wall and floor tile adhesive, that has been specially formulated to offer extended coverage and with low weight for ease of transporting, mixing, and spreading of the tile adhesive.
Tile Types:Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, natural stones (excluding moisture sensitive) and mosaics.
- Concrete, renders, screeds
- Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard on walls
- Compressed fibre-cement sheet on floors
- ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
- Existing ceramic tiles (internal dry areas)
- CTU (Ceramic Tile Underlay) over particleboard and plywood timber floors
- Internal and external
- Floors: 7m2 using a 10 x 10 x 10mm notched trowel
- Walls: 8m2 using a 6 x 6 x 6mm notched trowel
- 11kg bag